Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ladies Night!

I love spending time with my gals and last weekend brought a lot of fun with some of my favorites!  On Saturday night I met up with my friend, Thi, at a party in Echo Park and on Monday, I brought my friend Katy to the Kings Game where we sat in the Luxury Box Suites thanks to Marty!

Thi and I don't get together very often because she travels for work and has been spending a lot of time in New York working on Project Runway the past couple seasons.  So I was happy when I got a random Saturday night off and she was heading out to a party with friends and I was able to meet up with them.  It was a chill party in a big studio space with all sorts of props from sets and stuff and then an open area where some people were dancing.  You know you're getting old when you go to a party with unlimited booze and you have one drink and decide on drinking some more OJ and then a water before leaving because that one and only drink felt a little strong.  All the ladies caught up and before we knew it the sound of music was drawing us into the open area where we created our own little dance circle and got our groove on for the rest of the night with each of us playing DJ.  I'm so glad I got the night off to spend some time with my Lover :)
The Calm before the Dance Party Storm!
On Monday night, Katy and I headed over to the Staples Center to hit up a Kings Game where we sat in the Luxury Box.  My friend Marty usually takes clients to the games but had this game available for friends so he gave me 2 tickets and I'm so glad he did because seeing the game was so much fun!  I'm not a huge hockey fan but being at any live sporting event is such a cool experience.  We had a great view of the rink from our seats plus 2 flat screen TV's (one of which I tuned to the Giants game because I had to keep an eye on my Fantasy Football score) and unlimited nachos and chicken tenders.  There was also a fridge stocked with soda, beer and wine.  Once we got some food and drinks we settled into our leather recliner seats and enjoyed the game in style.  I loved when the little mini-Hockey players got to go on the rink and got to try to score a goal against the goalie during a break in the game.  They were so little and cute.  It was great to spend some time with Katy before she leaves for Sacramento at the end of the month!
Katy & I at the LA Kings Game
These girls are incredible and I'm so happy I got to hang out with each of them and catch up after such a long time!  My work schedule has been so crazy but I'm lucky that it worked out on both days to have the night off for some fun and craziness with my ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment