Sunday, March 31, 2013

No Day But Today.

As I was working out this morning and taking a walk around my neighborhood I heard 'Another Day' from "Rent" on my iPod and I was reminded of these lyrics...
The Heart may freeze or it can burn, the pain will ease if I can learn, there is no future, there is no past, I live this moment as my last.
There's only us, there's only this, forget regret or life is yours to miss.  No other road, no other way, no day but today.  
We must let go, to know what's right.  
There's only now, there's only here, give into Love or live in fear.
No day but today.
I fell in love with a similar picture from an Editorial Photo Shoot of Megan Fox and it became the inspiration for this Photo!
This was from my Photo Shoot with Brent Bailey back in February and I want to make sure I'm living each day as it could be my last.  Every day should be filled with happiness, laughter, hard-work, and love :)

Happy Easter Sunday to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment