Thursday, August 29, 2013

'Jules & Jess' Web Series

It's been nearly two years since I filmed an episode of this wonderful little web series called 'Jules & Jess.'  I started out helping with make-up and anything else they needed, and then I auditioned for a role, but unfortunately didn't get cast.  I got called a couple days later to be an extra which I gladly accepted and looked forward to my day on set.  Lucky for me, one of the actresses didn't confirm for the shoot the following day and I ended up getting her role and being Taft Hartley'd into the Union.  Patience and persistence pays off!  No role is to small to go in and do something you love, and JJ gave me an opportunity to be a part of her web series and I got my SAG card in addition to a super fun experience!  I couldn't be more appreciative and thankful :)

You can see my Episode, which is Episode 6 "Jobless" Part 2 here:
Lyndsey's Episode of 'Jules & Jess'
Coffee Shop Patrons for 'Jules & Jess'
The web series has been airing on their Wagglebutt Production Website in addition to YouTube and they also post updates, episodes, and other info on their Facebook page which you can find here: Jules & Jess on Facebook

Hope you enjoy!!

*I'm going to try to get a direct link so I can post the video in this blog for easier viewing :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment