Thursday, August 11, 2016

Afterbuzz TV Neon Party & Baby's Sweet 16th Birthday Party

Rutherford and I had quite the weekend in July for the Afterbuzz TV Neon Party and then Baby's Sweet 16th Birthday Party!  Maria Menounos & Keven Undergaro so graciously hosted all of us at their house for the annual Neon Party, and our other Producers set up the event as well!  Maria and Keven also had everyone over on Sunday for their dog, Baby's Sweet 16th Birthday Party, and Rutherford was able to attend the festivities with me!

It was a gorgeous weekend, albeit a little hot as it was over 90 in the Valley, but thankfully there was a pool at Maria & Keven's, cold beverages, and Coldstone for the Neon Party!  There was also BBQ, good people and a DJ to keep everyone on their feet.  Some of my co-hosts from 'Real Housewives of New York' and I caught up and I also got to meet some of our new hosts as well.  I had met Ryan before, but it was nice to see him and chat about Pokemon since the new app had just come out that weekend so it was before the madness began!
Ryan & I catching Pokemon, Phil, Keven, Steven and I catching some sun by the pool,
and hanging out with my "RHONY" Co-Hosts Fern & Ashley!
Phil had invited Rutherford and I to Baby's Sweet 16, and what a party it was!  It was great for Rutherford because he got to socialize with so many dogs at the party, big and small.  He became very friendly with a recently-rescued Pitbull, and while the Pitbull was a little unsure around other dogs, he and Rutherford became great friends and played together.  Maria had made some snacks from her new frozen food line that's coming out and they were delicious; there was plenty of food to go around, and also a snack bar of what looked like dog-friendly food, that was actually only for humans.  Of course, there were treats for the dogs as well and gift bags for everyone to take home.  Rutherford and I got some photos in the Photo Booth, and when Ashley arrived, we took some more with her and Winnie!
Ashley & I with Winnie & Rutherford at Baby's Sweet 16!
The Neon Party was a blast and Baby's Birthday was one of the best Birthday's I have ever been to.  Thanks to Maria, Keven, Phil, and our entire Afterbuzz TV family for bringing us all a little closer together that weekend.  It's great to see our friends succeed and get to celebrate our hard work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment