Sunday, August 7, 2016

Family in LA for Monica & Tyler's Wedding!

My entire family came out to LA in July for my cousin, Tyler and his fiancĂ©e, Monica's, Wedding in Newport and a week of celebrations!  We all grew up in Wisconsin but family came from Texas, Connecticut, Japan, and all over.  It was a really wonderful week with family and I wish we could all see each other more often!

My Dad, brother, Bobby, and his girlfriend, Melissa, got in late Wednesday night, and were here until the following Wednesday.  On Thursday they came into Irish Times while I was Bartending and had Dinner and hung out.  On Friday I had to film an Audition for a Hosting job in Lake Tahoe the following weekend (unfortunately I didn't get it, but I made it to the Top 4.  Thanks to the Casting Director who kept me in the loop and let me know I beat out over 1200 submissions to get to that level, hopefully I can get the next one) and after that we were on our way to Newport for the Rehearsal at the Church and then the Dinner after.  I got to meet my Goddaughter, Alina, for the first time at the Wedding, along with the rest of the Wedding Party.  At the Rehearsal Dinner our family was able to catch up with everyone and they all got to meet Rutherford too!
Bridesmaids...dressed and ready to go!  On time too :)
The Wedding day was sort of a whirlwind; I had gotten ready at the Hotel before heading to Monica's house in Cypress for some Wedding Photos with the Bridesmaids.  Then we all went to the Pacific Club to do some more photos with the Wedding Party before heading to the Church and doing some finishing touches.  The Wedding was beautiful and I know Mom was shining down on all of us.  We had some more photos after the Wedding with the all the families and the Wedding Party got to have some cocktails and snacks in the limo between everything.  Tim and I had planned what we were doing for our entrance into the Dinner and I definitely think we won that with our 'Dirty Dancing' lift and dip!  By the time we got to Dinner I was famished, and the meal was so elegant!  They have a Live Band that sang popular songs and were seriously awesome.  We all danced the night away, took pictures, and had fun!  It was an incredible Wedding...congratulations Tyler & Monica!
My Goddaughter, Alina and I, at her Baptism here in LA <3
On Sunday I was up really early because I had to get ready and prep for Alina's Baptism at my Church here in LA.  I was Reading in Church and they were going to say a little something for my Aunt & Uncle's Wedding Anniversary.  Father Joseph set up a really wonderful Baptism and even did a Ceremony for my Aunt and Uncle that was so special!  It was such a wonderful day and I was so glad we were able to do all of this at my Church!  Dad, Bobby, Melissa and I all had Brunch at Cafe Laurent, one of my favorite places and then went back down to Anaheim to hang out by the pool with my family and just hang out.  We had a family get-together at Monica's parents house that night, with cocktails, a Mariachi Band, and an incredible Mexican feast!  It was also a send-off party for Monica & Tyler who were heading to Mexico for their Honeymoon the following day!

Read more about the wild week in Part 2 below!

No comments:

Post a Comment