Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Follow Through with the New!

This week has kicked off with a bang and I'm going to be working 4 different jobs in the next 4 days!  I'm Bartending at The Garage on Motor Avenue in Culver City on Friday for the Grand Opening and I worked my first shift on Monday for the BCS Title Game.  Unfortunately, Notre Dame lost, but it was a good shift and a great start to the week!

Yesterday, I got back to my normal work-out routine and I'm sore today from running my 3 miles and doing 6 sets of stairs...but it feels so good!  I also sent out a bunch of Cover Letter's to Agencies because I'm trying to get Representation now that I'm Union and I had a few referrals from friends and was hoping that would help.  I still need to mail in one hard copy to an Agency but it feels great to have set a goal for myself and achieve it.  That was part of my SWOT report, in setting weekly goals, and something as simple as e-mailing Cover Letter's is still important, and was my goal I set last week.

Last night, I caught up with my friend, Thi, and we had Dinner at The Belmont, one of our favorite places in LA.  We haven't seen each other in a couple months and she's heading back to New York on Sunday so we were in dire need of Girl Time!  Special thanks to Dylan for comping our cocktails :)  Thank you!
Dinner with Thi at The Belmont
Tonight I'll be Hosting Karaoke at Gabe's and my song choices for last week were: 'Bullet-Proof' by La Roux because I can't remember the last time I sang that, 'Rescue Me' by Fontella Bass since we lost an incredible singer this past Christmas, and 'Ironic' because there was an Alanis Morissette super-set.  My new song was 'Don't Speak' by No Doubt and I closed with Jewel's 'Don't.'

I've got a couple Auditions coming up this weekend and got my first screeners in the mail for the SAG Awards so I'll be watching some great movies as well!  Exciting exciting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment