Thursday, May 16, 2013

Vegas! Part Deux.

Since Emily and I had a late night on Monday with our dance party at Marquee thanks to Donnie and friends we went down to the Hooter's Restaurant to grab some Chicken Wings for a late Breakfast.  Then we got into our swimsuits and attempted to lay by the pool but the clouds were certainly trying to discourage us, hiding the sun for the most part, and an hour later, completely bundled up in towels we gave up and headed back to the room.  I thought we were in Vegas and it's supposed to be 90 degrees in May!

Date Night!
That night we had Dinner Reservations at Mon Ami Gabi which is at The Paris and our table was outside on the Patio right across from The Bellagio so we had views of the Fountain Show which was awesome!  I ordered the Famous French Onion Soup which was good but on the sweeter side.  My Mom still makes the best!  I got the Scallops while Emily ordered a Steak and we capped it off with an awesome glass of Pinot Noir that had notes of Violet in it.  I couldn't complete our incredible feast without a glass of Sambuca and after Dinner we walked around The Paris, gambled a little, did some people watching, a little window shopping, and even grabbed dessert at one of the pastry shops.  After that we decided to walk down The Strip back towards the New York, New York so we could hit up Coyote Ugly but it was late, we were tired, we had walked nearly a mile in our 5 inch heels so we ended up calling it an early night.  Emily went to bed but I wasn't quite ready to stop my Vegas Vacation even though my feet were begging me to, so I gambled for a little bit and won $40 playing The Wizard of Oz slot machine...hooray!

On Wednesday morning it was back to LA.  Emily and I had an awesome mini-vacay to Las Vegas for a couple of days and it only makes me want to go back again soon!  It's only a tank of gas and 4 hours away, and when you go during the week, the hotels offer awesome deals.  On top of it being an exciting spontaneous trip it was a very affordable so who's coming with me next time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment