Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 and 28

This is my year...it's 2012, I'm 28, and I feel optimistic about new opportunities on the horizon!  Hopefully, it will be a successful and happy year for all.

I decided with this New Year to start something I've wanted to do for a while, write about what makes me happy, inspire others, and just tell funny stories.
My goal for this year is to do something creative or artistic every day.  At least once a day, whether it's acting, singing, dancing, writing, drawing, cooking, dreaming, etc.

I always pray for patience, but I've been going to yoga more regularly and I hope that will help me to find peace within myself.  And I want to smile more and make others smile :)

Driving down County Road P in Wisconsin.  Views like this make me smile :)
So in catching up with the past couple days, on New Year's Day, January 1st, I spent the majority of the day watching a marathon of The Cross-Fit Games, which seriously sucked me in, and also inspired me to start my week off on Monday with a strong work-out.  I succeeded in that!  Later that evening, I started watching a new Television Series, 'Prison Break.'  WOW!  I really enjoyed watching the actor's performances, which were incredible, and the show is so riveting, I can't help but compliment the excellent writing, as well as directing, and all the cast and crew.  I just have to say, one day...

On January 2nd, I started my journal for this year of 2012, where I'm also going to list the best part of my day, and of course, keep some things private, because other than that, I'm a pretty open book.  So the creativity flowed as I realized, it was time to start my blog.  What am I going to write about in this blog?  Well, one of the first things that comes to my mind is food.  I love it, if I could eat all day long, I would.  Love.  Every person should have it, and while sometimes it's hard to find, even though there are bad times that come with the good, it's so worth it.  The dreams I have and challenges I face.  We're all in this together.

So as the morning of January 3rd starts, I've designed a lay-out and am posting my first entry.  Here we go...it's going to be a crazy and exciting ride <3

No comments:

Post a Comment