Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dine LA

Had yet another amazing session at YogaGlo yesterday and was excited to find out that they not only offer multiple yoga classes a day, but next door FitnessGlo offers different type of fitness work outs as well!  Since On Demand no longer has Fitness Videos to watch at home, I've had to get creative with my work outs since I like to keep some variety and shock my body.  FitnessGlo will give me an opportunity to go out and do something new each week too...YAY!

This week continues Dine LA, one of my favorite times of the year, and it only happens twice.  I love food and trying new things so I literally save up money so I can go out and try a bunch of new restaurants and cuisines.

Tonight, my roommate, Jessica, and I decided to try out 208 Rodeo in Beverly Hills.  We both liked the menu and we had never been there before so it was the perfect time to try it.  We both couldn't make up our mind between the Caprese and Beet & Goat Cheese Salad so we got both and split them.  Caprese won for me, hands down!  I decided on the Seared Scalllops with a corn puree, arugula and sun dried tomatoes in a lemon vinaigrette.  WOW.  Not only was it a huge portion (SCORE!) but it was super good.  Jess got the same thing, and we were both happy with our selection, and that Squash Ravioli I considered, was not even an afterthought.  After Dinner it was Dessert time, so Jess went with the Chocolate Truffle cake, something I would normally choose but I decided to get the Cannoli with Chocolate Mousse, and I made a great decision on that.  It was huge and I took over half home with me.  It was a great Roommate Date and an awesome meal.

I've got a couple more days to enjoy Dine LA, so this week continues one of my favorite things to do...Eat :)

*And I think it's about time to finish up that Cannoli.*

No comments:

Post a Comment