Saturday, January 21, 2012

Keep the Crowd Happy!

Before I get into the madness that was Karaoke last night, I got creative with my Dinner.  I bought Quesadilla's the other day, and while I did a BBQ Turkey and Parmesan Quesadilla last week, this week I made a Veggie Quesadilla with Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, and Mushrooms.  The balsamic glaze and olive oil I used to cook my vegetables in became the dressing for my salad...delish!  The Quesadilla was a little difficult to eat, (I should have added more cheese) and because I had so many vegetables, but it was really good, and very healthy.  Creations in the Kitchen!

What a busy Karaoke night last night!  I haven't had a crowd like that since I started working Karaoke 9 months ago...it was insanity!  Lucky for me, I had a couple friends come in and keep the crowd calm with their amazing song choices as well as making me laugh during the stressful night.  

We had so many crowd favorite songs like, 'Baby Got Back, 'Whomp! There It Is,' and 'Poison.'  The whole bar was singing, we had dancers, we had Birthdays, we had Harmonica playing, and everyone had a blast!  I always know I have a happy crowd when people want to buy the Karaoke Host shots because 'She's awesome!'  YAY :)

Since we were so busy, I only got to sing a couple times, but was able to try something new and do Fefe Dobson's, 'Everything.'  She's a rocker from the early 2000's with a pop edge.  The crowd was much more into my 'Red Neck Woman,' but it's my resolution, so new songs will continue!  Everyone had a great time singing and it was a very successful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment