Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year...New Songs.

So I had my Audition yesterday at the Break Media Offices, and lucky for me, was auditioning with J*, who always remembers me and has a smile on his face.   I got cast through him from my first audition there about a year ago, but had to turn it down because I was in Vegas working for PowerTV at SEMA.  He told me it was 'cache,' and I should be happy to be getting work!  I couldn't agree more :)

The audition went well and it was great to catch up with J* and meet E* who was working on the current project they were casting.  They were looking for a character that had an 'Audrina' feel (I asked, from 'The Hills'), yes, and a bimbo, but who could school her boyfriend with her sports knowledge.  Impressing my boyfriend with my sports knowledge was not a problem, playing a bimbo, slightly more difficult, and especially when you put the two together.  I gave it all I had, with a flirty wink, and at the least, I know I was memorable and look forward to more castings at the Break Offices.  Not to mention, I ran into one of my regulars from when I Bartended at Saint's & Sinner's (the best job I've had in my entire life...so far).  Such a small world!

Also had my first shift of 2012 at Gabe's, Hosting Karaoke.  New year, new songs.  So along with some of my old favorites, and requests from my Karaoke regulars, I sang a few new songs...Stevie Nicks & Kelly Clarkson.  All in all a great shift!

No comments:

Post a Comment