Tuesday, May 1, 2012

S&S Reunion

I spent the rest of my weekend editing photos from my Photo Shoot from Saturday, took an awesome walk around the neighborhood, and caught up with friends.  I'm so happy with the pictures from my shoot; they turned out really good, and I'll definitely be able to use them (since they're versatile and different from what I have, with all the different looks) for submissions.

Another photo from my Shoot :)
Last night was the Saint's & Sinner's 1 Year Closing Reunion at Irish Times!  There was actually a huge turn-out of staff members and regulars.  The whole bar was packed with S&S friends and family.  I didn't realize how much I missed some of the people I used to work with, like my door guy, Mike, who works in Hollywood now.  I was almost in tears when I saw him!  And of course, when you get our whole crew together, it's bound to get crazy.  There were Hellfires lined up at any part of the night, 10 of them, or more.  Hellfires were one of our Signature Drinks at Saint's & Sinners: 100 Proof Cinnamon Schnaaps with a 151 floater, lit on FIRE and dropped into Monster Energy Drink.  It was really the shot of choice at the bar and anyone new that had never been to bar usually had one bought for them by someone because that's the type of people the regulars and all of us were.  We welcomed the new that have become the close friends and family we all appreciate now!

Just the beginning...
Now, the night would never be complete without Fieron crawling across the bar and body shots happening at some point.  Well, a year ago at the closing party, it was Truck and I, crawling across the bar, having fun and putting on a show for the patrons, just having a good time and making people laugh.  Somehow last year, I ended up with sugar all over me, in my hair, in my pockets, down my jeans (best shower I ever had was when I got home that night), in my crawling across the bar.  Almost immediately after my bar crawl I jumped behind the bar, thanks to Ian, caught up the bar-back by washing some glasses, and then got to pour drinks for about 15 minutes.  Oh, how I missed being behind that bar!  Well, fast forward to this year's party and the familiar 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' comes on and Fieron's on the bar pointing to me, so I got up on the other end and danced my way across the bar, laughing the whole time, because I had only gotten there a half hour ago, hadn't even drank part of my drink yet and already the craziness was happening!  But, that's just what we did at Saint's.  Needless to say, lots of photos were taken and everyone was smiling.  Although, this time, the sugar was contained.  It did become a top's off party at that point, but Little Lyndzo has grown up, at least for now.  I'm doing Truck & Heat proud!

Before the night had closed down there had to be a bar shot and toast.  Fieron made an amazing toast to everyone and Pancake Breakfast Shots were enjoyed by all.  Bacon and everything!  It was an amazing night with awesome friends and memories to be shared.  And I'm sure everyone's already looking forward to next year's festivities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment