Monday, October 29, 2012

Magazine Test Shoot Photos :)

At the end of August I did a Test Shoot for a Car Magazine and I finally got some photos from the shoot.  The Editors aren't sure if they'll be used for the Magazine or not, or if I'll do another photo shoot if I do get chosen for the Magazine but it was exciting to see these new photos that are totally different than anything else I've ever shot and I wanted to share them with all of you!

All photos were shot by: Py at Wheels & Heels Magazine 
You can also find Py on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/wheelsandheelsmag?fref=ts

This photo reminds me of 'The Bachelorette' photos ;)
Twisted


Sassy Lyndsey
Smiling is so much easier for me than having to play sexy/sassy but Py was an incredible photographer and we had such a fun shoot!  I look forward to working with him again in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment