Friday, April 20, 2012

What's for Breakfast?

I don't know about you, but I've always enjoyed having Breakfast Foods at Dinner Time...maybe it's the fact my Mom would call it a Cereal Night at our house on random occasions, or better yet, Egg or Pancake Night, but sometimes even I love to make Breakfast for Dinner, and that's just what I did last night! 

Breakfast Wraps
3 Eggs
1 Apple Sausage
2 Flour Tortillas
1/4 cup Onions
1 Roma Tomato
Parmesan Cheese
Salt & Pepper
Cooking Spray

I sprayed my pan with cooking spray then added in my onions and chopped up sausage and let that cook for a few minutes.  I put in all 3 eggs and added my tomato as well, seasoning my ingredients.  Once the eggs were cooked through I spooned them into the flour tortillas, sprinkled Parmesan cheese on top and rolled them up like a burrito.  I could have easily made 3 wraps, but packed the tortillas full and had some leftover. 

Successful Breakfast for Dinner Meal and there's plenty more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment