Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Work-outs & Taxes

It's been a few days since my last blog and I sure have missed writing and sharing my crazy life with everyone!

After a very busy and fun weekend, I wanted to start the week off with a great work-out.  On Monday, I found an awesome Yoga video on-line that was 70 minutes long, and I'm still sore today!  I had no idea when I was doing it, as it seemed very easy and I flowed through all the positions with no problems, but I sure feel it today.  And that makes me feel good :)

Yesterday, I went on a nice long run and hit up the stairs for a good cardio work-out.  The stairs I go to are right by a school and in a nice neighborhood, so I get to see some beautiful houses, hear kids laughing, and get in an awesome work-out.  There's even a few of us that do the stairs weekly, so it was nice to run into one of the ladies I see, since I haven't seen her in over a month.  I usually run about 2 miles before I hit up the stairs, doing 6 sets, all different ways, so I'm targeting all the right spots, and then run back home, which is another mile.  I always feel like I've accomplished something after that work-out!

The next task of the day was doing my Taxes.  I'd been putting it off since I was worried about how my Unemployment would affect my return.  I actually really enjoy doing my taxes, because I like putting in the numbers (I really loved my Computer Programming Class in College), I know I'm weird.  Going through all the sections, things were looking really good, and then the dreaded Unemployment section came up, and sure enough, my return dropped drastically!  I went in and deleted all the info, and my return went back up, and then I just worked on other sections, trying to figure out how to make that money back.  I started doing all my Itemized Deductions and saw that brought it up even more.  Knowing I had to claim my Unemployment, I bit the bullet and put all the information back in, and sure enough, entering all my Deductions helped and overall only brought it down a little.  Thank goodness!  After going through all the alerts, I was able to e-file, and rest assured I was still getting a big return back!  Now I'll just finish up my State Return today!

Lots of organizing to get done after finishing up my taxes and clearing some of the clutter out, and it just always feel so good to be in a clean and orderly space!  Good start to the week, awesome work-outs, taxes almost done, and now a very busy work week ahead...Capri Sun Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment