Wednesday, July 25, 2012

'Yogaphiles' Premiere with my Wolfie!

I love my Saturday night's because they turn into Sunday day's and just round off the week.  Well, this wasn't my typical Saturday night but it shaped up to be pretty amazing!

Andrea had invited me to this Premiere Party & Birthday in Santa Monica and while I initially had plans, things changed and I was able to go to the Premiere and get to spend some much needed 'Wolfie Time' with her!  She had worked on this Web Series and while she wasn't going to be in this episode, I still wanted to support her on a job well done.

Andrea & I "Wolfies"
Red Carpet was at 9:00 and after that they would head inside to V Lounge and do the Premiere.  I made it to Santa Monica by 9:15 and Andrea and her friend, Brian, showed up minutes later.  We each flashed our red carpet smiles and took a couple photos together as well.  I haven't been to V Lounge since I went for a Birthday/Christmas Party at least 3 years ago and not much has changed aside from the fact that it was nearly empty when we got there.  There was a huge area set up for the Premiere and almost all the seats were filled so that was great.  We grabbed cocktails and took a seat.

I thought 'Yogaphiles' was actually very cute and funny; I take Yoga classes so it definitely had it's real moments.  I can't wait to see Andrea's episode!  Everyone got to see a sneak peek of her (she looked beautiful) in the Trailer for the show so that was awesome.  We did a Champagne Toast to kick off the night, appetizers were passed, and once the videos were done we all ate some cake.  Then it was time for some dancing!  The DJ was actually pretty good, playing some old school music from the 2000's (can't believe I have to say old school about that, but with all this new techno/electronica that I can't stand, I have to refer to Justin TImberlake, Britney Spears, Black Eyed Peas, Kings of Leon as old school).  There was a whole super-set of Justin Timberlake so I was stoked!

It did start to fill up in V Lounge as the night went on but we all wanted a change of scenery so we headed over to Bru Haus to see if some of our friends were working.  The bar was packed!  Andrea and I caught up over a couple of beers, I got to know Brian, and we all chatted and had a good time.  Plus, I ran into some of my boys who I hadn't seen in a couple weeks so that brought some more excitement to the night.

Overall, it was a really fun Saturday night and I definitely miss my Wolfie Time.  Lucky for us, we already have a fun outing planned in a week or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment