Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Now that Valentine's Day has come and gone, and I don't need to worry about it for another 364 days, I'm happy to say yesterday was wonderful :)

Last week I received Valentine's Flowers from my Mom and Dad so that set the tone that February 14th was coming soon.  Like I said, I've had terrible Valentine's Day's in the past, so as I do every year, I was hoping this one would be different.  As usual, my parents always kick it off with a good start!  Thank you Mom and Dad for taking the time to think of me and send me flowers and a card!

At midnight on February 14th, Neil called to wish me a Happy Valentine's Day and asked me to be his Valentine.  It was very sweet and thoughtful of him!  Then when I woke up in the morning I had an e-mail from my Mom, and an e-card from Neil, which was hilarious!  The day progressed with the video spot that I shot for ILF Media a few weeks ago in Spokane; I finally received the finished copy of it!  I was so excited to see it and share it with family and friends.  Then, later that afternoon I got an e-mail from '1000 Ways to Die' saying they had cast me in an episode which was filming on Thursday this week!  YAY!  I'm so glad I booked something this month :)

I drove to Neil's that evening, there was Motown playing, the table was set, there were appetizers, and beautiful Roses.  Neil brought me a cocktail and I was excited to learn that he was cooking me Dinner.  I was even more surprised when he announced it was steak!  My favorite and it was delicious.  He made Valentine's very thoughtful and special.  I believe that guys should get gifts on Valentine's as well, so I had a card, Chocolates and the new David Cook CD for him, hopefully, I made it special for him as well!  We also finally checked out No Bar's Happy Hour because it goes till 10 pm and it's really close to Neil's place.  Chill vibe and cheap drinks, yes please!  Of course, no Valentine's Day would be complete without 'Jersey Shore' and a game of 'Snooks.'  It was a very fun evening!

Overall, the day was awesome!  I got the video for Kaplan College from ILF Media, I booked a job shooting this week, and the day was special thanks to family and friends.  Hopefully, all of your Valentine's were just as special.

No comments:

Post a Comment