Wednesday, June 25, 2014

'Stealing A Man's Grill' Video Debut!

I'm excited to announce that 'Stealing A Man's Grill' music video has made it's debut!  Brad Coder, the artist, also wrote and directed the music video.  You might recognize him from his shark video that was rated the #2 video on MSN.com last year and has over 2 million views on YouTube.  You need to check it out!

We filmed the final scenes at the beginning of this month and after editing everything together, the video was released yesterday!  Lucky for me, I got to play two different roles in this video; I get to seal the grill and later I get to return it.  I'm playing good and evil, the best of both worlds because I'm definitely the type of girl you'd expect to steal a grill!
Our final days of filming were a lot of fun, as we got to enjoy the sun in Playa Del Rey and see Brad cry over his beloved grill's return.  We got in a nice little work-out running along the beach and got our groove on for the ending party scene.  Although, Brad was more excited about his grill than his bikini-clad heroines.
It was a blast to shoot this video and the song is super catchy...I think you'll enjoy it :)

Here's my original post for our first shoot of 'Stealing A Man's Grill': http://lyndseywegner.blogspot.com/2013/09/stealing-mans-grill.html

You can find Brad on YouTube and see his other videos including his famous shark video here: https://www.youtube.com/user/bradskillz

No comments:

Post a Comment