Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Free Wi-Fi in Oakland

I'm currently en route to Spokane, Washington, for my Shoot with ILF Media!  I checked out the weather and it's going to be in the 30's tonight...YAY!!  So excited to see some more snow because I did not get enough of it while I was home in Wisconsin for Christmas.

Lucky for me, my audition material was my shooting script, so memorizing it has been quick and easy.  We have our shoot tomorrow morning and I fly back to LA at 5 pm, so it will be a very short day tomorrow as well.  
Last night Thi and I celebrated our new jobs over a Dine LA Dinner at The Palm in West Hollywood.  Dine LA is basically Restaurant Week here in LA.  A bunch of Restaurants throughout LA offer a prix fix menu that includes an Appetizer, Entree, (sometimes a side), and a Dessert for a set price based on the restaurants normal prices.  I haven't had steak since I was home over Christmas so I ordered the filet, asparagus, an arugula salad, and chocolate cake, while Thi ordered their famous 3 pound lobster!  Over wine, the time flew by and 3 hours later, closing the restaurant down, we were packing food to go and saying goodbye.  A great celebration and dinner with one of my best girls :)

This morning I had a wonderful e-mail from my Mom, wishing me luck, congratulating me on this new acting job, and continued success, as well as achieving one of my dreams...couldn't have been a better way to start my day!

So here I am in Oakland, waiting for my connection, taking in the beautiful bay as the sun sets.  I could get used to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment