Thursday, January 2, 2014

My 2013 Resolutions Redux

Last year I made some positive resolutions for the new year.  You can read all the details here: 2013 Resolutions and GoalsFor the most part I kept true to them and much more!

I wanted to create my own web series and post episodes on social media.  Although, I haven't yet gotten that far, the ball is rolling and it's closer to production than before.  Throughout this year I have posted videos and am working towards creating a brand.  I also created a Fantasy Football section on my blog that I updated on a weekly basis.  While it may not be my own show, I am Hosting for Afterbuzz TV which airs LIVE weekly on their website and has all the episodes on YouTube.  Host Lyndsey Wegner for Afterbuzz TV.  My Co-Hosts and I bring viewers a recap, opinions, gossip and news for Supernatural and Shahs of Sunset.  That's me Hosting a show where I can be myself and that's what I wanted!
Hosting for Afterbuzz TV
I was waiting to share the news until I could tell my family and close friends and am happy to report that I now have Representation for TV/Film and Hosting by Chez Chic Talent.  We are currently putting together a portfolio of headshots and photos as well as a video section with all my projects, commercials, and reels.  I finally feel like I have someone who is as excited as I am to find and book work, that wants me to succeed in a business and career sense.  It's a great feeling and hopefully there will be some big work to come this year.

My favorite resolution of last year was to do more new things and get out of LA on a regular basis.  From a trip to Carmel and Clint Eastwood's restaurant with my Mom and Dad, to hitting up Las Vegas for an impromptu trip with my roommate, going to Santa Barbara with Neil, and having a family vacation in Punta Cana; it was nice to travel and do something different and fun.  There were tons of concerts I saw this past year, Sara Bareilles, Keith Urban, Matchbox 20, and Buckcherry to name a few as well as seeing Jekyll & Hyde at The Pantages Theater and other theater performances that were incredible.  I also got involved in the Creating Arts Company and had my first theater experience here in LA being cast as Mary Contrary in Babes In Toyland.
Goo Goo Dolls at The Gibson
As I'm looking back on this past year and the goals I set for myself, I didn't realize how much I've achieved with my hard work and dedicationI'm getting to do what I love, I'm working at a few bars here in Los Angeles and having a blast and I even get to enjoy some fun experiences.  This 2013 was pretty good but I truly believe that 2014 will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment