Saturday, January 11, 2014

Afterbuzz TV & SAG Screeners

This week has been pretty busy with work and because I've been sick I've been spending my down time watching my SAG Screeners so I know who to vote for by the deadline.  I not only Guest Hosted for Vanderpump Rules this week but also got my bio and headshot up on the Afterbuzz website!  Check it out here: http://site.afterbuzztv.com/guests/lyndsey-wegner/
 
This week we started back up at Afterbuzz for Shahs of Sunset with two new hosts.  It adds a better dynamic to have more of us to discuss and debate on the show and it's topics.  I actually got quite heated about GG and her contenders but to see what I say you'll have to check out the show on YouTube. Lyndsey Hosting the Shahs of Sunset Aftershow for Afterbuzz TV.  I also Guest Hosted for Vanderpump Rules which is a show I can really get into and watch on a regular basis.  I had a little Jennifer Aniston/Rachel from Friends moment in the beginning but it was also a lot of fun to have three of us girls chatting about a show full of gossip and ridiculous antics!
Here's our video for Vanderpump Rules...catch my 'Rachel' moment at the 1:45 mark!

I've been laying low the past couple of days in between Bartending and watching a bunch of my SAG Screeners.  Yesterday I watched 12 Years A Slave which was really good and had a phenomenal ensemble cast (loved the cameo by Brad Pitt who produced the film).  People kept saying it was really violent and that it made The Passion of the Christ look tame but I disagree.  The Passion literally had me looking away at points and this wasn't as graphic but allowed you into their world and brought compassion and sympathy to the characters.  I wasn't that into Dallas Buyers Club when I started it but got totally sucked in about a half hour into the movie.  I thought that Jared Leto and Matthew McCoughney had incredible performances and was so happy to see them nail both of their roles.  

It's going to be a difficult decision for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor with Dallas Buyers Club in the mix and it's going to be tough to pick my choices for the SAG Awards as most of the movies and casting has been top notch!  Right now, 2014 is pretty rocking :)

If only I didn't sound like a turtle with lungs full of spiderwebs...

No comments:

Post a Comment